What is your RPO? How about your RTO?
Are you a CIO, a VP of IT, a Director of IT, an IT Manager?
When you created your Disaster Recovery Plan did you take a moment and figure out what your Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and your Recovery Time Objectives are? If the answer is no... read no further, just call VL5 and we can refer you to our favorite head hunter, Harry Arhides, because when your company is out of business due to a disaster, it will be YOU that they Fire...Donald Trump Style!
Backing up your information once a day is not enough! Well, unless you are looking for a new job... if your RPO is 24 hours or greater, then you are in great shape... but the second you have lost that business critical piece of data, the clock is ticking to find it... now imagine the perfect world, your data is backed up in the cloud... all changes are updated real-time... and your RPO is real-time recovery of lost data... now that's what it takes to be the CIO, no matter what level of position you are in.
To meet the above Recovery Time Objective, you will need real-time technology. A Digital Linear Tape (DLT) library isn't going to cover it and neither will your Best Buy Special Western Digital Passport (no offense to either company). This is your enterprise business not your home. Data Loss here is devistating!
Contact VL5 Communications, and let us walk you through the "Cloud of Real-Time recovery"... drag and drop style!
Top 10 Reasons for Online Backup and Recovery
This business advisory discusses the top ten reasons businesses are turning to this technology:
- Comprehensive and reliable data protection assures up-to-date recovery of all critical business data, including the backup of data in open files.
- Automatic and secure off-site electronic vaulting guarantees successful disaster recovery.
- Better control over restoring data gives businesses access to data when and where it's needed for any reason.
- Improved security for all sensitive data ensures protection during backup, transmission and storage.
- A complete data protection solution addresses the entire data protection workflow and provides a higher level of reliability, productivity and cost containment.
- Immediate data restoration either over the internet or from on-site rapid recovery appliances reduces downtime costs.
- Enhanced ability to demonstrate compliance with regulations around information protection is enhanced through consistent, repeatable processes and controls.
- Freedom from routine backup and restore tasks allows redirection of staff time to value-driven projects with greater impact on productivity and profitability.
- Increased competitive advantage is promoted through improved access to data, more predictable cost control and flexible solutions that change with the business.
- Greater reliability in recovering all data where and when needed is ensured, with successful data recovery guaranteed in writing.
Click here to find out how VL5 can provide you Cloud Data Storage for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with NO UPFRONT INVESTMENT!